Tuesday, August 4, 2009

New Website

After some long planning sessions, the new website is up and running. I would like to take all of the credit and tell you that that is what I have been doing the last few weeks. Of course, if you know me personally, you know that I am not " a computer giant." Thank goodness for the "favorite" column.
Virtually, all of the credit goes to my good friend who simply loves the challenge of creating "websites." Since he does not evaluate football talent very well, he is no threat to my business. Does have a little background in football.
Anyway, I hope that we can continually provide new and fresh information on football recruiting. With the new site, we have tried to make the high school coach's work a little more convenient. Eventually, we hope to provide a section to help the Ohio High School Football Coaches Assn get news to its members.
Lastly, if you have comments or suggestions to make the msrohio.com site better, please feel free to email us.
The Ohio high school football season officially began yesterday. The best to all for a successful season.

No comments: