Friday, August 21, 2009

Overwhelmed???

Ten days later and I am finally posting another blog entry. Honestly, with the getting of msrohio.com fine tuned and evaluating talent, my blog has taken a backseat. Hopefully, I can get back to blogging and still do what I do.

If you have any questions or suggestions on how to improve this site, please feel free to contact me. However, this not a forum or fan forum, so make everything geared toward how I can improve the information, or how I can better help you with the recruiting process.

Actually, one other comment from me. I taught English for 30 years. However, I never took typing, now in today's age, keyboarding. Can you tell? Also, I hate to proofread. Can you tell? I am a high school football scout. Anyway, I hope you enjoy the site. When you come across a misspelled word, an omitted word, just shake your head.

Thanks for your patience.

No comments: