Friday, August 5, 2011

Three Day Weekend - Vacation

Have been able to visit four high school camps this week. Scrimmages begin next week. Already looking forward to August 24 in Cincinnati. With all of that in mind, leaving for Pokagon State Park in Indiana. My family spent many good times there for many years. Back to begin the serious work next Monday.

Need to get my column "Around the State" up and running soon. Still trying to decide how to balance my blog and the column. My "web guy"and I will be redoing my website this month. Still like the video set-up. Anyway, I will worry about that after this weekend.

Of course, I need to get some high school football today, so I am going to visit my Upper Sandusky Rams practice l;ate this afternoon. They have a good young sophomore.

Just listen to Nick Saban's comments about "message boards on the internet." "All a bunch of BS," he said. I agree, but the sad thing is that message boards, as well as internet recruiting writers, are not going to go away. There are some very good informative writers, but very few good evaluators.

Take care and enjoy your weekend.

No comments: