Friday, November 13, 2009

Bowsherville University - new program

Something I rarely do any more is provide fuel to the media. Interviews are limited. One radio show I do occassionally, and then sometimes talk with good friend, Bill Conley on his pregame show. One thing certain, if you read anything remotely associated with Lee Shearer and his "Bucknuts Boys, " it is not from me.

Years ago, I wrote a column for "Scarlet and Gray Illustriated," called "Around the State." The mag was good, but went "bottom-ups," and , of course, no job or owed money for me.

Bowsherville University is the school starting a football program. These are my recruits. Of course, just from Ohio. Naturally, people will differ on my choices and they should. Please do not get offended, if you are not on my team. I am not trying to cause controversity. Have some fun with it. I am far from an expert like all of these internet guys who make up the "star" system.

Going to Fremont to watch Avon Lake and Toledo St. Francis.

No comments: